BLOSSOM SERIES Ottawa Tulip Festival 2 Days Tour
- FREE Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Enjoy the annual Tulip Festival
- Ferry along the Ottawa River*
Tulip Festival Starting from May 12 – 23
Toronto - Tulip Festival - Canadian War Museum - ByWard Market - Ottawa
Depart from Toronto in the morning. We will pass by Kingston. After lunch, we will arrive at the city of Tulips - Ottawa. Over three hundred thousand tulips create an exotic mosaic of colour and beauty in Canada’s Capital Region, featuring over 20 Official Tulip and Attraction Sites along a 15km Tulip Route through Ottawa and Gatineau. The Canadian Tulip Festival in Ottawa is the largest tulip festival in the world. Next, we will proceed to Canadian War Museum (Fee applied), where you have a chance to learn about the history and culture of Canadian’s military. The tour continues at ByWard Market. It is Ottawa’s number one tourist attraction, and is the premier destination for shopping, dining, arts, entertainment and profession services for residents and visitors. Transfer to hotel after dinner.
Ottawa - Parliament Hill - Ottawa River - Toronto
Depart from the hotel in the morning and head to the historical Parliament Hall. Next, We will visit The National Gallery of Canada (Fee applied). It is one of the world’s most respected art institutions, revered for its scholarship, applauded for its ability to engage audiences of all ages and all levels of artistic knowledge, and renowned for its exceptional collection of approximately 65,000 works of art. Then we will take a relaxing ferry ride (Fee applied) on the Ottawa River, where you can enjoy different distant view of the city. Arrive at Toronto in the evening.
Tour fare includes transportation and accommodation only.
Meals, Entrance Fees & Gratuities to driver & tour guide are not included.
Visa fees & any type of insurance are not included.
|TOURCODE: COT02 |
|DEPARTURE : May 11, 14, 18, 21, 22
|Tour Fare: (Plus 13%HST 10% Others)
- Seated first 3 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $20+Tax p.p
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.