USA, Canada East, Atlantic City 9 Days Tour
Departure: Every Tuesday & Friday
Day 1 Hometown - Toronto
Arrive at Toronto Pearson International Airport, transfer to Hotel.
• If arrival/depart before 9am or after 10pm, transfer service $20 per person per trip (for 2 pax), $40 for one person. Additional $10 per person starting from 3rd pax.
Day 2 Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa- Montreal
Depart Toronto in the early morning to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history. Pass by the oldest locomotive and Government buildings then view the only Royal Military Collage, Queen’s University, and first prime Minister’s residence. After discovering Kingston, proceed to Ottawa - the capital city of Canada. Pass by Parliament Hill, the residences of Governor General and Prime Minster & etc. Explore Canadian Museum of History (Fee applied). After dinner, transfer to hotel in Montreal and enjoy the rest of the evening with the city’s amazing night life.
Day 3 Montreal - Quebec City
Morning proceed to Notre Dame Basillica (Donation applied) - the epic symbol of French Culture. Next, visit St. Joseph’s Oratory which is located at Mount Royal (Donation applied), one of the largest churches in North America. Then, explore Olympia village, Montreal tower (Fee applied), and Bio Dome (Fee applied). Bio Dome originally constructed for Olympia velodrome later converted to amazing ecosystems representing the natural environment of North America. Arrived at Quebec City after lunch, you can experience the French culture and the historical significance of Quebec City along with its military presence. After dinner, accommodation at local hotel.
Day 4 Quebec - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Visit one of Canada’s most astonishing natural scenery - Thousand Islands (seasonal close during November to early April). You can enjoy a pleasant boat cruise (Fee applied) to discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After visiting Thousand Islands, transfer back to Toronto and expect to arrive in the evening. Accommodation at local hotel.
Day 5 Toronto - Outlet Mall - New Jersey
Depart Toronto in the morning. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way to New York. After lunch, transfer to Factory Outlets in US; which is packed with designers’ stores such as: Tommy, CK Coach, Gap, Polo etc. Transfer to hotel after dinner. Accommodation at New Jersey.
Day 6 New York City Tour - Atlantic City
Today, we will visit “the Big Apple” - New York City. Tour starts with cruising (Fee applied) around the Statue of Liberty and Headquarter of United Nation. Next, explores the glamorous Fifth Avenue, the Rockefeller Center (Fee applied) and Time Square etc. Transfer to the Atlantic City in the late afternoon. Atlantic City is recognized as world famous resort city. The city was packed with casinos and various shops. You can also take a walk at the magnificent Atlantic Ocean beach. Accommodation at Atlantic City.
Day 7 Atlantic City - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Transfer to Philadelphia in the morning. We will pass by the Philadelphia Liberty Bell and Philadelphia Mint. In the afternoon, proceed to the capital of US – Washington D.C., where you can discover the epic buildings that represent US, such as: Capitol, White House, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. You can also visit the Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Fee applied); which has just added the new Presidential Gallery on Feb 2011. Return to hotel in the evening.
Day 8 Pennsylvania - Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Leaving hotel in the morning and visit the legendary Penn’s Cave. You can take the motorboat tour to explore the cave (Fee applied). After lunch, we will return to Toronto. Before crossing the border, we will make a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can make your tax-free purchase. The journey will end at Toronto in the late evening.
Day 9 Toronto City Tour - Niagara Falls - Hometown
FREE - Only valid for passenger leave Toronto after 7:30pm.
Free Tour to Niagara Falls. Enjoy the scenery at Rainbow Falls. Transfer to airport for departure.
|Departure: Every Tuesday & Friday
D : Montreal & Quebec City at downtown hotels - surcharge $100 per room
W : Montreal at downtown hotel and Quebec City at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac - surcharge $230 per room (Nov - Jun), $360 per room (July - Oct).
- -- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- -- Surcharge $60+Tax p.p
- -- Not available for Niagara Falls tour.
- * Fee applied
- Niagara Falls Tours may provide on Day 1 or Day 9. If there would be flight problems; the Niagara Falls Free Tour will be canceled.
- Limited to one medium suitcase and one carry-on luggage per person. A surcharge of CA$35 for each additional piece of luggage applies.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Air tickets / baggage handling / any type of insurance are not included.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.