New York, Manhattan Outlet Shopping 4 Days Tour
Departure : Every Tuesday & Saturday
Additional : 9/1(Friday)
- New itinerary: the hottest shopping spots in New York City - SOHO, LOLITA, Century 21 etc.
- Guarantee 3 nights stay at the same hotel
- A full day to explore New York City
- Another full day to shop at the largest outlet in US - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Enjoy your thrilling shopping experience in all the 3 outlets
- Walk through the most expensive street in the world - Fifth Avenue
Day 1 Toronto - The Crossings Premium Outlets - New Jersey State
The journey will start in the morning, from Toronto to New York, by our deluxe coach. Free feel to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way. After lunch, we will stop at the first outlet mall for shopping - The Crossings Premium Outlets. Afterwards, we will proceed to accommodation at New Jersey for 3 nights.
Day 2 New York City Tour
Today’s journey starts with a brief but inspirational ride with the New York Harbor cruise(Fee applied). The ride gives you the best view of Manhattan, where you can explore the majestic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center, and the World Financial Center. Next, proceed to the heart of New York City and visit famous attractions such as Time Square, Rockefeller Center(Fee applied), Intrepid Sea Air Space Museum(Fee applied), Madison Square Garden, Macy’s, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, 5th Avenue. In addition, you can also visit the shopping hotspots: LOLITA, Century 21 Department Store and the Apple Store.
Day 3 Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
In the morning, proceed to the heaven for every shopaholic - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, where you can find the world’s finest designer labels for less (saving 25% to 65%). Make sure you visit all 220 outlet stores, for instance: COACH, ESCADE, FENDI, GAP, GIORGIO ARMANI, GUCCI, POLO RALPH LAUREN, BURBERRY, UGG just to name a few.
Day 4 Hotel - Waterloo Premium Outlets - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Depart from hotel in the early morning. Next, transfer to the last outlet of this journey - Waterloo Premium Outlets. Last but not least, a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can make your tax-free purchase. The journey will end at Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Departure: Every Tuesday & Saturday. Additional : 4/14 & 9/1(Friday)
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Include taxes 10%)
- Front Seat
- -- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- -- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$10 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.