YELLOWKNIFE NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR 4 DAYS TOUR
Exclusive arrange HAGGLUD TANK RIDE
Yellowknife-one of the best places to experience the wonders of nature, located in the center of the northern lights aura, aurora borealis from this area are close to the horizon, and as if you can reach out and touch! 2017-2018 coincided with the sunspot activity cycle; the probability of northern lights occurrence will reach a peak!
Day 1 Hometown - Yellowknife
Meet and greet at baggage claim area at Yellowknife city airport, you will be transferred to the hotel to check in and have a brief explanation for you to try and rent warm clothes and snow boots. Yellowknife is probably the best place to view one of the Earth’s greatest natural wonders, the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights. That’s because the area experiences more clear nights than other Northern locations. Every winter there are tens of thousands of tourists from all over the world to come to the Northwest Territories (Northwest Territories) capital - Yellow Knife (Yellowknife). At 9:30 pm, drive to watch the aurora light. In the tent you can enjoy coffee, tea, snacks, etc., and wait for the emergence of aurora. Do not forget to bring your camera, when the aurora appears to capture Aurora dazzling dance! About 1:30 am back to the hotel to rest.
Day 2 Yellowknife City Tour
Today Yellowknife city tour, visit the Northwest District Council Building and visitor center to understand the local customs and development, shopping centers and restaurants, and the old city. In this small town of less than 20,000 people, many aborigines still maintain their traditional way of life. Afternoon Optional activities are available to choose. You can participate in activities at your own expense, including: snowmobile activities or dog sledding. At 9:30 PM, continue to the 2nd Aurora viewing tour. Auroras are a kind of solar energy flow and the Earth's magnetic field generated by the collision discharge phenomenon, about 60 miles away from the ground in the sky, the release of a million megawatts of light. About 1:30 am back to the hotel to rest.
Day 3 Yellowknife
Morning, take a walk on the Great Slave Lake (mid-December to mid-April). Learn the Aboriginal fishing methods - pull nets! After the end of the fishing, you can also make a delicious lunch booty lunch. Afternoon Optional activities are available to choose. You can participate in activities at your own expense, including: snowmobile activities or dog sledding. Professional coaches will take you in the snow, and enjoy the pleasure of snow. At 9:30 pm, continue to the 3rd Aurora viewing tour. Let us once again enjoy the beautiful and moving Aurora dance. About 1:30 am back to the hotel to rest.
Day 4 Yellowknife - Hometown
Free at leisure till transfer to airport for your returning flight.
|Daily Departure : 2017, Dec 23 / 2018, Jan 27 / Feb 17 / Mar 10
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Include Tax 5%)
||Value : Discovery Inn or similar
||(Included 5% tax)
||Deluxe : Explorer or similar
||(Included 5% tax)
||(CAD$/person) Include Tax 5%
|above optional activities should be paid before 15:00 pm on the day before departure
|Exclusive Hagglund Tank Ride
||Minimum 4 people, maximum 15 people
Provide hot drinks (coffee, tea)
(about 1.5 hours)
||· minimum 4 people, maximum 35 people
· Draw a distance of about 8 km, 20 minutes
· Take 2 to 5 people each sled and pull by Husky & other breeds
· Provide hot drinks (coffee, tea)
|Snow Motorcycle (about 1.5 hours)
||· Introduction to snowmobile operation
· Provide hot drinks (coffee, tea)
· Traditional hunting wild tent to avoid cold
- INCLUDE: Hotel accommodations, Aurora tours (hot drinks, hot soup and snacks served in the Aurora viewing tent), round-trip transportation between the hotel and the airport, round-trip transportation between the hotel, a full set of polar warm clothing (anti-freeze pants, gloves and snow boots) and 5% GST.
- EXCLUDE: Flight ticket, Meals / personal expenses, tip $ 10 / person / day, travel insurance (please purchase). Snow activities have a certain degree of risk, making tourism more secure and strongly recommending the purchase of travel insurance.
- • Cancellations and refunds (on a per-guest basis, according to the provisions of the holiday group / ticket contract); 60 days before departure need to pay full. $300 per person for cancellations of 30 days or more prior to departure; 50% of cancellations within 15-30 days prior to departure; Cancellation within 15 days before the full charge. Such as air tickets have been opened, the refund method according to the provisions of the airlines.
- • It is very important that you are on time for your scheduled activities as the shuttle does not wait for late guests. We suggest that guests arrive 5 minutes early (eg: hotel lobby) Refunds will not be given for guests who miss the shuttle.
- • In case of bad weather, accidents, or other unpredictable events, tours may be rescheduled or canceled
- • We reserved the rights to modify the itinerary without liability. Tai Pan Tours, (hereinafter referred to as “the operator”) acts only in the capacity of agents for hotels, airlines, bus companies or shipping lines providing transportations, hotel accommodations and other services. If the services included in the tour cannot be arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expenses will be payable by tour participants. The operator is not liable for the loss or damage of property of a guest while on tour. Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- • Additional charges may apply during high season.
- • Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- • Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- • Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.